- Power & Renewable Solutions
Power & Renewable Solutions
Prescriptive Intelligence. Assured Business Outcomes.
Renewable energy technologies are quickly gaining acceptance globally as a reliable source of electricity. Total global renewable energy installations have increased multifold in a short span of time. Enormous amounts of data are being generated by these renewable energy plants and it is becoming ever important to create valuable insights from this data.
Data analytics performed on the data collected from these plants, enables owners and O&M crews to operate the renewable plants at the plants maximum potential. Among all the types of big data analytics that could be performed on the plant data, prescriptive analytics holds the most promising of providing insights by leveraging performance data to create correlations and outcomes.
Downtime of critical assets is a significant challenge.
Enabling asset efficiency involves overcoming challenges such as:
- Lack of instrumentation of the assets
- Lack of real-time data analytics
- Lack of context due to missing information from other systems
- Lack of holistic focus with other aspects of efficiency such as energy, utilization, operations, and serviceability
iED offers an end to end solution for clients to manage their asset efficiency using
- Industrial internet of things (IIoT) enablement that leverages our IoT ecosystem to deliver field devices, application enablement and device management capabilities
- Prescriptive analytics strategy and design that enables real-time and historical data analysis to predict the serviceable life of assets, thereby improving asset availability, minimizing unplanned downtime and increasing throughput.
- Subscription based options from IOT devices to analytical solutions.
Optimize the performance of utility and rooftop solar plants. Our Solar analytics solution includes IOT driven data acquisition hardware, cloud- based monitoring software & advanced analytics.
Our wind analytics solution predicts generation, equipment health using the power of IOT & machine learning algorithms to improve the overall productivity and revenue of wind farms.