The section outlines the steps to initiate a refund for software or resources purchases made through the iED Marketplace.There are two different pricing models on iED cloud market place.
As a service subscription or As a service contract.
As a service subscription, iED will bill customer as per actual usage. Once subscription is cancelled, no refund will be provided for the period during which access was given.
For as a service contract, iED will offer a discounted rate for committed durationand can-not be cancelled before the committed period. However, a premature cancellation may be considered on a case to case basis at the sole discretion of iED and subject to approval from software owner. In this case as a service subscription pricing shall be payable for the period from start to last date. No refund is provided for as a service contract option after 4 weeks from start date or after 10% of contract duration has lapsed(whichever is earlier).
As software, compute or storage subscription are either purchased as a service or as a contract for a committed duration. As a service subscription, can be cancelled at any point of time.
There is no shipping policy because there is no physical shipment of products or software licenses. However, it does not limit iED from sending any material or information to the customer through mail or delivery service.
For as a service subscription, customer can cancel at any point of time.
For as service contract, upfront payment is made for the committed duration and can-not be cancelled. A cancellation may be possible at the discretion of iED within 4 weeks from start date or before 10% of contract duration has lapsed (whichever is earlier).
For any other subscription model, customer may refer to their respective terms and conditions.
The safety and health of our employees is this company’s most important businessconsideration. No employee will be required to do a job that they consider unsafe.
The companywill comply with all applicable OSHA workplace safety and health requirements and maintain
occupational safety and health standards that equal or exceed the best practices in the industry.
The company will establish a safety committee, consisting of management and laborrepresentatives, whose responsibility will be identifying hazards and unsafe work practices,removing obstacles to accident prevention, and helping evaluate the company’s effort toachieve an accident-and-injury-free workplace.
The company pledges to do the following:
- Strive to achieve the goal of zero accidents and injuries.
- Provide mechanical and physical safeguards wherever they are necessary.
- Conduct routine safety and health inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions, control health hazards, and comply with all applicable OR-OSHA safety and health requirements.
- Train all employees in safe work practices and procedures.
- Provide employees with necessary personal protective equipment and train them to use and care for it properly.
- Enforce company safety & health rules and require employees to follow the rules as a condition of employment.
- Investigate accidents to determine the cause and prevent similar accidents.
- Managers, supervisors, and all other employees share responsibility for a safe and healthful workplace.
- Management is accountable for preventing workplace injuries and illnesses.
- Management will consider all employee suggestions for achieving a safer, healthier workplace.
- Management also will keep informed about workplace safety-and-health hazards and regularly review the company’s safety and health program.
- Supervisors are responsible for supervising and training workers in safe work practices.
- Supervisors must enforce company rules & ensure that employees follow safe practices during their work.
- Employees are expected to participate in safety and health program activities including,immediately reporting hazards, unsafe work practices, and accidents to supervisors or a safety committee representative, wearing required personal protective equipment, and,participating in and supporting safety committee activities.