- gis services
iED’s GIS team has several years of experience in the sector across the globe
iED is a provider for onsite and off-Shore GIS, remote sensing, engineering & scientific product development, engineering services and technology consulting.
iED with its core skills in computational modelling, GIS, engineering knowledge in selected verticals, leverages the software engineering and process skills to provide engineering & IT enabled Geospatial services to its clients. These services range from GIS based product engineering, consulting, engineering project and support, spatial data management and data interoperability. All these applications areas share common core engineering computing technologies for the acquisition and representation of complex empirical and mathematical modelling for engineering analysis.
iED also provides offshore services in this field. iED brings a proven methodology, built on the experience gained from execution of projects for customers and in-depth experience of the team.
iED’s knowledge in this field has cultivated a professional approach to project management, which ensures the implementation of high quality solutions. iED has a formal approach to quality assurance, follows standard development methodologies, has internal standards covering all phases of the project life cycle and uses case, productivity and project monitoring tools extensively.
GIS & Remote Sensing Services
Geospatial data development and data modelling
Data conversion & migration services
GIS based & Engineering application & development
GIS and Remote sensing data publishing
Image processing and feature extraction
Digital Image processing and 3D laser terrestrial mapping
iED’s GIS Skillset
- Data Conversion ARC/INFO (NT and Unix), AutoCAD Map, MicroStation GeoGraphics, R2V, CAD Overlay (ESP, LFX and GSX), ARC GIS 10.X
- Remote Sensing ERDAS Imagine, ER Mapper, CAD Overlay, Tracer, ARC GIS
- Desktop Mapping ARC/GIS, ArcInfo, ArcView, MapInfo Professional, AutoCAD Map, MicroStation GeoGraphics, Spatial Analyst, ArcView Network Analyst, ArcView 3D Analyst
- GIS programming MapBasic, Avenue, AML/SML, AutoLISP, MapObjects, MapInfo MapX, object ARX, Visual C ++, Visual Basic, Magik, SDE, Web GIS MO/IMS, ArcIMS, MapXtreme, MapGuide, Geomedia server
- Map Server ObjectARX, Arcobject, GML, XML, AML, CityML, Geoserver, Mapserver General Software Development VC++, C#, ASP.Net, HTML5, Java, C++
- Rational Rose, VB, Oracle, Sybase & DB2, SQL Server 2008 SQL Smart Client Android, I-OS (for Smart phone & Tablet PCs)